Omg, I read so many books in November. And though this is totally late, I wanted to do one of these nonetheless. This was a month chocked full of family gatherings, a work break, general stress, etc. Whenever I’m insanely busy, somehow my books-read count manages to go up and up and up. I think it’s because it helps me to de-stress.
In addition to books read, I’ll also let you know what shows I’ve been watching, music I’ve been listening to, etc. Just for funsies.
Here we go!
- The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas (audiobook)
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
- A Case of Possession by K.J. Charles
- 5000 Words Per Hour by Chris Fox
- A Flight of Magpies by K.J. Charles
- Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
- Prince’s Gambit by C.S. Pacat
- King’s Rising by C.S. Pacat
- Scarlet and White Wolf by Kirby Crow
- Mariner’s Luck by Kirby Crow
- The Other Guy by Cary Attwell
- Feast of Stephen by K.J. Charles
Now, this looks like A LOT. Most of these were in fact read in November, but a few of them I had started before November and just happened to finish them IN November.
My favorites out of this batch were:
- Howl’s Moving Castle – Because come on. It’s a classic.
- Crystal Crowned – the “crowning” (har har) glory of Elise Kova’s Air Awakens Series
- A Case of Possession, A Flight of Magpies, Feast of Stephen – all by K.J. Charles, these books are freaking amazing. Sherlock Holmes meets magic meets LGBTQ fiction.
- The entire Captive Prince trilogy – These books messed me up, man. In the best way. They were so good they are nigh indescribable. Read them. Now.
- The Other Guy – I don’t read a lot of contemporary, but this book was so fluffy and sweet. I loved it.
NON-READING WRAP UP
- I’ve been playing Pokemon Sun and it is ADORABLE, omg. I love it so much. My 3Ds is definitely earning its keep right now.
- I’ve been listening to some SERIOUS Panic! At the Disco lately. That band is my jam. Literally.
- Can we talk about Yuri on Ice!!!? WOW. That show hits me right in the feels. Are any of you as obsessed with it as I am???
- Just finished “You’re Beautiful” and am in the market for a new KDrama. Anyone got any recommendations?
What did you read in November? Any favorites? I love suggestions and recommendations!