I received a surprise when I got back from the beach and checked my email. I had received the Reader Appreciation Award from the beautiful Yawatta Hosby! Thanks so much, Yawatta! I am ultra flattered by your sweet nomination!
Here are the rules for recipients of this award:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to
3. Nominate blogs you enjoy (10-12 or pick a number on your own)
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and link to the blogger(s) who nominated you
The Questions for Reader Appreciation Award
1. What is your favorite color?
- Wow…hard question. I am a color freak. Hmm…I could probably nail it down to leafy green.
2. What is your favorite animal?
- The mysterious wolf (and rabbit…–I’m really indecisive in case you haven’t noticed…)
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
- Green tea
4. Facebook or Twitter?
- Facebook. I don’t have a Twitter yet (but it’s coming! As is a Facebook page for L.M. Sherwin books!)
5. Favorite pattern?
- Let me see…I love stripes and crisscross patterns (like on storybook cottage windows.)
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
- Getting. Unfortunately, I LOVE to give presents, but I am not terribly good at it. I have this strange inability to give people gifts that they actually want unless I nearly burst blood vessels in my brain trying. Last Christmas, I FINALLY gave my husband the presents he wanted and he loved them (and we’ve been together for nearly a decade)! So, I’d say getting, not because I’m selfish, but because I’m mildly handicapped at giving good gifts, LOL.
7. Favorite number?
8. Favorite day of the week?
9. Favorite flower?
- White irises and tulips (there’s that pesky indecision again!)
10. What is your passion?
- Writing (pretty obvious, huh?)
- Amanda Hocking (so amazing!)
- Flogging the Quill (an awesome editor and writer who gives GREAT writing advice!)
- Therese Walsh (an accomplished author who also contributes to Writer Unboxed)
- Maiedae (not a writing blog, but an awesome entrepreneurial//graphic design site!)
- Pulchritude Fest (again, not a writing blog, but it’s a part of Maiedae, so I gotta shout out to my Maiedae girls!)
Thanks for stopping by!